June 2, 2022
Want to host a play day in your neighborhood?
Join Healthi Kids and residents across the city as we repurpose, reclaim and bring back safe play spaces to the City of Rochester!
PlayROCs your Neighborhood – Healthi Kids’ city-wide coordinated play day is BACK! Since 2016, children, families and neighborhood organizers have rallied together throughout the City of Rochester to raise awareness for safe and accessible play spaces for every child, in every neighborhood. This year, PlayROCS your Neighborhood is hosting two days where we can highlight specific neighborhoods and all 4 quadrants of the city.
What you need to know:
- Play days will take place in the Northeast & Northwest Quads on Saturday, July 23rd, and in the Southeast & Southwest Quads on Saturday, August 6th.
- Healthi Kids will provide technical assistance, resources, and support to help you bring your play day to life.
- Want to learn more about PlayROCs? Visit https://www.healthikids.org/events/playrocs-your-neighborhood
- Have questions? Reach out to Beatriz LeBron at email@example.com
How to register to participate:
- Registration is required, and space is limited, so click here to register today or visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScelLD_WQnXau5VXPZ0sDFhD__VHpSx-Xuam28K6J9Am4X1tw/viewform
- We’re encouraging residents, block clubs, neighborhood associations, churches, or any resident interested in hosting a play day to sign up today.